Friday, September 30, 2011

{football friday} our visit and a recipe

A few years ago we took the kids down to Virginia Tech to the Spring Football game.  It was a great time to go because the stadium was not crowded and the kids had so much fun running around campus.  We went with Mandy {my web queen and bestie} and her family.  Here are a few photos from our visit, plus our favorite Game Day Recipe!




Hot Wing Dip
. 4 boiled chicken breasts
. 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce {buffalo wing sauce}
. 1 cup Ranch Dressing
. 1 bag shredded Chedder Cheese
. 2 packages Cream Cheese {I use whipped}

1. Boil the Chicken
2. Shred the Chicken
3. Mix hot sauce, ranch dressing and cream cheese
4. Add Chicken
5. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
6. Serve with bread and enjoy!

*When I make this for just Eric and I, I half the entire recipe and it's the perfect amount


{My family with Mandy's little girl and the Hokie Bird}

Have a good weekend and I hope your team wins.  Well unless you are a Clemson fan, in that case...Go Hokies!


No comments:

Post a Comment