Tuesday, February 7, 2012

{family} new york

A couple weekends ago, I was lucky enough to spend a weekend in NYC with my 8 year old daughter, Madelyn.  It was amazing!  We went to the American Girl Doll Store for dinner, strolled around Central Park, tap danced in the middle of Times Square and overall just had amazing Mommy . Daughter time. 

If you ask Madelyn, she will tell you it was all her favorite.  If you ask me, the shows were my favorite.  We saw Mamma Mia, Mary Poppins and a small off broadway production which 3 of her dance teachers were in.  Amazing!  Madelyn is a competitive dancer (No Dance Moms drama here!) and it was magical to see her face light up as she watched each of these shows.

I'll do my best to not share EVERY photo, but here's a little photo recap of our weekend.

 A little excited to be at American Girl
 Lead from Mamma Mia.  We did autographs + pix with the whole cast.
 Central Park

 Daughter in Mary Poppins.  Madelyn was SO excited to meet the kids.
 Son from Mary Poppins
 Mary Poppins herself.  And Yes!  Kit came everywhere with us.
 I knew we wouldn't get out of NYC without the Diva Pose!
Me and my girl in Times Square

No comments:

Post a Comment