Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{my life} spring break + your thoughts

So technically Sweet Mady is closed for Spring Break beginning today.. I know right! Insert laugh here.  When you have your own business it's hard to "close".  There is always just one more email to respond too or one more order to squeeze in.  I do have a ton of orders to get shipped out before we head out the door on Friday, but believe me, I am totally grateful for that!

We are kicking Spring Break off with a dance competition with my daughter in MD, then on Sunday driving down to Charleston, SC.  I have always wanted to go to Charleston, so I am thrilled to be heading down!  Of course it is a long drive from VA, so despite having 3 kids in the car, you know my mind will wonder to Sweet Mady.  We've added some great new products + design already in 2012.  It really has been a fabulous start to the year.  Start?  Oh yeah, it is almost April!  How did that happen?

Anyway, I am always creating lists and more lists of what I want to add and the direction I want to go in.  But of course it's you (yes all 26 of you reading this!) that truly help steer me.  So if you have a moment, here's my list.  Read it and let me know what you would like to see added to Sweet Mady.  If there is something that's not on the list, let me know that too!

Thanks!  I'll "see" you when I get back :)

Okay here's your sneak peek at my list!  Tell me your thoughts.
. printable banners for kids rooms
. luggage tags
. canvas prints
. wall art
. bibs
. printable chore charts/organizing tools
. room signs
. more printable party sets

1 comment: