Thursday, May 17, 2012

{faves} what i'm loving

Parties, Tutorials, Cupcakes, Delicious Summer Ideas...that's what you'll get in this weeks Sweet version of "What I'm Loving".  Enjoy!

Because I totally believe in starting every meal with dessert (oh how I wish!), this Panda Cupcake Tutorial from Bakerella gets the spotlight first.  I love that you can change the pandas smile just by moving around the sprinkles.  So cute!



Next up is a fabulous list of 25 Refreshing Summer Treats!  I saw this the other day just as I came in from spending the afternoon power washing our deck.  Glamorous, I know!  Anyway, there were a number of these I was ready to try after that.  I know my kids will love the Lemonade Stand Popsicles as much as I'll love the Strawberry Lemonade.  Thanks Desiree from 36th Avenue for this Delicious Round Up!

You know I had to throw a party in here, so I choose this Little Monster 3rd Birthday from Ambrini Events and featured on Chickabug.  Honestly it was the colors.  It's simple, I loved them!  This party would make anyone happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment