Thursday, June 23, 2011

{real party} vintage superhero

I was so excited to help out with this Vintage Superhero Party from Jenny over at Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line. I put together a variety Inspiration Boards for her to incorporate with the Superhero Collection she choose.

I love all of her own touches she added to the party. Hero Sandwiches, a coloring wall and even a telephone booth! Perfection.The theme continued on the tables, with the food and drinks.




A great way to keep your party costs down, is to use things you already have in your house (Stay tuned for a post all about this). I really like how she made a few easy, non-permanent, changes to her hutch to make it work for the party and continue the theme.
To see more photos from Jenny's party, visit her Blog. She promises to share more details from the party and I can't wait! A special thanks to Nancy for hosting a giveaway with Simple Parties and introducing me to Jenny!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my party Michelle-- your inspiration board was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete