Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{summer fun}

Tomorrow is Madelyn's last day of school and she will officially be a 2nd grader! Although my boys still get me up at 6:30, it will still be nice to not hear the alarm each morning. I am looking forward to lazy days by the pool, movies to avoid the heat and lots of s'mores nights. I am loving all the ideas I have found to make a Summer List with your family. I am going to kick off summer by doing this tomorrow when Madelyn gets home from school. Maybe I'll even start today! First up are a few printables I am loving. Something fun to frame and place on the mantel to celebrate the season. Next is a great idea to take with you wherever you travel this summer. Lastly, are some DIY projects. I posted the chalkboard idea on my Facebook page awhile back and I am just in awe of this idea. Truly, I have to have it. I just need to find the space and convince the husband!
{You can find links to each photo HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment