Friday, September 9, 2011

{football friday} wreaths

Today begins our new series, Football Fridays!  With Fall arriving many of us are pulling out our wreaths to decorate those bare fronts doors.  Why not show your Team Spirit!  I am loving each of these wreaths for all different reasons.  I do have to say I would love each of them a tiny bit more if they were Virginia Tech Hokie wreaths but they are able to be customized.  Perfect!

I love how simple yet fancy this wreath is from Pink Lemonade Designs.  It's perfect for the front door that doesn't want to scream I love College Football!

 This wreath from Jennifer is another example of a gorgeous, subtle wreath.  I love how she used yarn and fabric petals!


This Game Day wreath is all about Team Spirit!  Noone will doubt who you are rooting for.  I love the ribbon and just the all out, "I love this team" statement it makes.

Let me know if you have a College or NFL inspired product you love and I will make sure to feature it.
GO HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment