Tuesday, September 6, 2011

{new product} address subway art

This Labor Day weekend was spent getting a lot of around the house projects done that have been on our "to-do" list for quite awhile now.  We have been in our house for 5 years and it is the longest we have lived in one place.  I don't have the itch to move, but I definitely have the itch to redecorate.  For me, that basically means take what I already have and switch it up.  So 3 old frames and a little brown spray paint later, I was ready to begin a little project that's been on my mind...Art prints to recognize the homes we have built and lived in. 


Nothing too fancy, but personal.  I choose not to include the two apartments we lived in while homes were being built.  We did not make those "homes".  The were just a temporary space for us.  So up they went {yes we need to work on the spacing issue, I know} and I couldn't be happier.

I love how the look in the hallway.  Plus they are so easy to print that I can always change up the colors if and when I grow tired of the chocolate and orange.
For those of you who are address hoppers and move around a lot, I understand you would not want a dozen framed addresses in your home {although that really good look great!}, so here is a version just for you.
These are now available as 8x10 printables in the Etsy Shoppe.  Personalize with your address and color choices.  Print it for yourself or have one designed as a
House Warming or Hostess Gift.

{Visit this link at AtoZ}

No comments:

Post a Comment