Tuesday, March 6, 2012

{customer party} sophie's sweet shoppe

Again, can I just tell you how much I love when I check my email and customers have sent me photos from their parties!  Those emails make my day.  This one was no different.  Take a peek at how Lisa used our Sweet Shoppe Printable Set for her daughter, Sophie's 2nd Birthday.


I'm loving all the pink!  Lisa used our printable banner as her backdrop along with the streamers that match perfectly.  This is a great example of how to great example of how you do not have to have an elaborate backdrop for it to be fabulous!


Love the use of the banner across the front of the table!


Lisa used our 3 inch circles as cupcake toppers.  She choose to use a scallop punch to make them even more fancy!  Very cute idea Lisa.


The printable sign was framed no the table which adds a nice touch.  I am loving the plasticware jars!  That is one of my favorite details from this table.  It really stands out as a fun little detail.


Fabulous party Lisa, congrats.
Happy 2nd Birthday to Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment