Monday, March 5, 2012

{real party} emily's paris party

I'm excited to share my friend, Christy's Paris Party she had for her daughter, Emily.  It's so girly and filled with all kinds of pink goodness.  I love it!  Here is what Christy had to say about getting ready for the party.


"I made the Paris Invitation myself by cutting all of the words and the invite with my Cricut. I used the Summer in Paris cartridge, and it made everything so easy! I also used Stampin Up stamps for the poodle on the invite. The stamp set was named Paris in Spring.


 I covered our pictures with plastic tablecloths from Walmart, and also made the curtain over the door with a tablecloth. The pom poms hanging from the ceiling were inspired from Pinterest. The pink Christmas tree in the hallway was from Emily's room.  The cupcake wrappers were from Michael's, and I made the cupcakes per Emily's request. She loves my homemade butter cream icing!




All of the poodle items and party favors were from Birthday Express. I tucked the poodles from the tree into each girl's gift bag once they were asleep!"

I love the banner and Happy Birthday sign above the fireplace.  Christy used her Cricut for the letters.
 


Thanks for sharing Christy.  The party looks fabulous!
Happy Birthday Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment