Tuesday, April 24, 2012

{designer's challenge} friends

If you haven't heard by now, I was thrilled to be a part of the 3rd Sparkling Events Designer's Challenge.  This time, Ebony choose the theme as Favorite TV Shows.  My mind instantly went to the show, Friends.  You can see my write up about all the details from my design here.  Today I wanted to give you a sneak peek at some more photos and also a little behind the scenes.
Enjoy!








With a $100 budget, I did what I do for every single one of my parties...I toured my house to see what I could find and use!  Here's where a few of the decoration pieces came from.


Now it's time to VOTE!  You can vote once a day, every day until April 30th.  Each and every entry was created by an amazingly talented lady, so please take a moment to vote for your favorite.
{Click HERE to vote}

No comments:

Post a Comment