Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{party themes} what i'm loving this week

Everyday I look forward to seeing what fabulous parties will be shared on my endless amount of blogs I love to read.  This week there have been two that have totally WOWed me.  Although I dabble into the party world, I am by no means a Party Stylist, so to see the detail in each of these parties....just WOW!

First up, is Lynlee's Toy Story Party.  The quote is, "No Toy Left Behind", but it should really say, "No Detail Left Behind".  Amazing!


These blocks would definitely put in my playroom when the party was over.


Those are cupcakes!  They might seriously be too cute to eat.


Make sure to visit Lynlee's Petite Cakes to read all the details and see more photos from this party.

Next up is a fun spin on the traditional Art Party, by Couture Parties and featured on Hostess with the Mostess.  My absolute favorite part of this is the creative backdrop!  I love the paint can hanging down with ribbon.  This would also be fun to do for a Sweets Party, using clear can filled with candy.


Make sure to visit Hostess with the Mostess to see more Gorgeous photos and read about all the details from Stephanie.

1 comment: