Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{construction party} paper goodness

All I had to do to come up with a theme for the Boys 4th Birthday Party, was to take a look around my house.  Construction Trucks and Home Depot Tools are everywhere!  Plus, my Tyler loves the color orange, so it was a match made in heaven. With the theme set, the fun begins...creating the invitation and the play on words!
Next came all of the Construction Signs that we placed along the walkway to the pool and inside the pool area.  We had a bunch of stakes from landscaping we did a few years ago.  I bought yellow duct tape to use on the tables and the boys had a good time placing it on the stakes.  I made sure every sign had Shepard Construction on it.  Shepard is our last name in case you were wondering.  The boys loved that!
You will see more of the paper goods throughout the next few posts.  We used lots of little signs for food, round stickers on the construction hats and more. 
Here is a sneak peek.
Stay tuned for more details on the party.  I'd love to hear your comments about the party and if you want to share it on your blog, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment