Friday, May 4, 2012

{faves} what i'm loving this week

It's time again to share my Fave things around the Blog world this week! 
Check out my top 4 parties and let me know which details you loved.

First up is a Rockin' Baby Shower by J. at your Service.  
I just love how modern this baby shower is.  It screams "let's have a great time!".  One of my favorite details is the "boys rock" onesie clothesline.  Seriously adorable!



Next up is a Teacher Appreciation Week theme from Simply Styled Home.  As a former teacher, I absolutely love creative ideas to celebrate teachers and this Dr. Suess theme is just perfect!


Who thinks, "Let's throw a Mail Party?"  Jenny from Crossing the Buggar-Dixon Line, that's who! What words come to mind for this party...AMAZING and UNIQUE.  Visit Jenny's blog to see all the details!


And last, who doesn't love the Muppets?  I love that the Muppets have made a come back and it really is such a fun party theme.  Take a peek at what Dina from Deliciously Darling Events did with the theme.  Colorful is an understatement.  It's simply gorgeous!


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment